I have the best mother in this world.
Yet, she is now devastated because of me saying that she doesn’t love me.
Those that know me well enough will know how much my mother actually love and care for me. I am so pampered, to an extent that I actually take things for granted. I know how much she loves me yet I said something so hurtful to her. I didn’t mean it, honestly. But hell, it just transpired. How foolish I am. I am blanked, when she cried in front of me.
My mom had a very weak body, she has some kind of lung disease that causes her to cough blood out from times to times. She is seriously ill but still she has to take care of all of us, manage all the documentaries work for my dad, and also does all the house work. Superwoman? No, she is just an ordinary woman with extra burden.
I have a mother that…
– Sacrifice her sleeping time to take care of us when we are sick even though what she is facing is millions time worst that what we face. The reason of her doing so, is because she truly care.
– Stop me from going out late. She always believe that this world is too big and dangerous for the small beings like us. Till when we grow up gradually, she started to give us more freedom, but never stop worrying. When she knows we will reach home slightly later, she will be waiting for us at the living room despite how tired she is. When we reach home later that what we promised, she will be calling us 2810831092830831028 times just to make sure we are save. I always thinks that she is annoying and never understand how worried can she be. I forgotten that no matter how old am I, I will always be her baby.
– Does all the house work for us, hoping us to study harder instead so that we will be able to success and live on a better life in the future. Also, wish that we have free time to do something that we enjoy. She has so many things to do, but had never made a rant. She just want to gives us the best that she could. She did all these, without asking a single return.
– Never buy things base on what she desire. She always make us her priority, getting us what we like instead. Mother always go window shopping and I wonder why. Till I realize she is always generous when comes to the thing we are craving for, but not so to what she likes, never want to let us down. What can I say? She is just too great, and the thought of this, almost brings tears to my eyes.
– that knows whenever I am depressed. She will actually text me and comfort me or giving me hugs that makes me feel so much better. She can take away the worst of a pain in me. And I know that, all the obstacles can be overcome with her at my side protecting and encouraging me.
She had did so much, and what I had did in return?
Thank you wouldn’t be enough anymore. She has been there ever since the second I am born, raise me up and shower me with tender of love. Without her, I know I will not be here.
Mom, I know that I am loved, and I cherish it.
I know I’m forgiven, still..
I am sorry. & I love you, mom.