First day working at PDA Arena, pyramid.
Was kinda nervous at first, as I don’t really know/don’t know people there.
Thanks God, they are all extremly friendly and are all of them are interesting people.
& I met this girl, who work with me, she is gorgeous and she has a great personality.
Meet Regina the gorgeous =)
– We were giving out flyers, a man trying to get it from us, and his wife pull him away and stop him from taking it from us. *LOL, not that we will seduce ur husband*
– I saw a guy with the T ” 7 morning 8 morning, don’t talk 3 talk 4 ” * damm cool *
– We went to Kim gary for lunch, the waiter serve us first though there’s others who are earlier waiting there. * we were like, ern, ladies got priority de huh? * and A waiter came to us and approached us. =,=”
lunch with her.
ladies in black and white.
– A guy came to me, asked me who is my agent, he would like to hire promoter. * another swt*
– I saw a cute guy from UTAR, and surprisingly, we TALKED and he took my number?
which we had never talk in UTAR before. lol.
– We saw this very adorable girl, which Regina and I were guessing her age. We thought she is around 13 or 14. We approached her, *in the way as if we are talking to a small girl* and she told us she is 19??!!! omg!
Regina couldn’t believe that the girl is only younger than her by a year.
I am 17 and she is 19.
why do I look more like 19?
– Regina and I have the same type of protective parents. * high five *
– Our feet is aching! the heels is really killing us. *Killer heels*
My good-looking “BOSS”