I like when a guy makes me feel like a lady and a little girl at the same time.
Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people.
However, naughty girls are those that cause people to get crazy over them.
There’s many factors that cause acne.
But for me, pimples get really terrible when…
– I put make up.
– 2-7 days before my period ( PMS ).
– Lack of sleep.
– Me being unhygienic.
time to reveal the horrible truth!
College life is much more stressful than what I thought. & I never have sufficient sleeps. and there’s many outdoor activities that I took part, that cause me to become this tanned.
Finally, it’s holiday, but because of work, I have to wear make up to cover up all my sinful acne, and so, it became worst.
Pimples are really bothering me, I tried squeezing it and stuff, and yet I make it worst.
I couldn’t bare with those pimples any longer.
I found some tips to get rid of pimples/acne scars online.
Hopefully, it will really works on me. * ahh, give me some time to prove it works *
I would like to share what I found online.
some home remedies…
- Cut a ripe tomato in to half and rub it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes and wash out with cold water. Regular practice of this session can help out to have pimple-free face. * yea, tomatoes do really work, but it’s really time consuming *
- Dip the cotton in unboiled milk and wipe off the face. This is another effective way in treating pimples. * this sounds cool, but what does unboiled milk mean? fresh milk? *
- Place the egg white on your face resembling that of a mask or place it on top of any affected area of your body and let it stay there for a while. After a few minutes or so, rinse the affected area with warm water.
- Apply toothpaste on top of the pimple-filled area. You may leave it there overnight for effective results and just wash it the following morning. *woahh, I shall try this cause it seems to be the simplest *
- It is bad thing to touch or pop the pimple. This will cause further damage to skin and can also spread to other parts of the body. * arghh, that is what always do! *
- Wash your hands thoroughly before touch your face that dust can develop pimples. * true true, I shall practice this *
- Make a paste by mixing honey and lemon juice and leave it on the face about 20 minutes. This is good natural remedy for acne. * does consuming honey lemon juice works? *
- Wash your face gently 4-5 times each day. * I only do it twice per day, gosh! *
- You can also rub gently garlic on the affected areas of pimples to give up. ( it’s especially effective in curing acne scars ) * garlic, I hate that smells though, but.. mm.. I shall try *
- Application of cucumber juice over the face for 15 minutes and wash with warm water can help to get clear complexion without any pimples.
- Avoid excessive intake of oily, fried, sugar and junk foods. * yesh, this gonna help in my diet too! *
- Focus on the diet with low-calorie and high fiber foods. * yeay baby!*
- Limited consumption of tea, coffee, caffeine, and alcohol to prevent pimples. * Thanks God, I dislike coffee all these while *
- Drinking 7-8 glasses of water is beneficial for cleansing the toxins present in the blood. Water is a good medium for removing toxins. Drinking excess water has been linked with good complexion. * I only had.. er.. 3 cups per day.. or maybe less *
- Pastries, candy, ice creams can also cause pimples. It is best to avoid these items.
Besides. Dark circles and bags under eyes is a killer too.
Your smile will NEVER be nice with the existence of eye bags.
Home remedies for dark circles/eye bags are considered to be the best healing method. It is natural way of curbing the dark blemishes under the eye which will not cause any harm to the skin.
- Application of a thin sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, twice a day, relieves stress and cools down the eyes.
- Consume at least two to three liters of water on a daily basis. Water is a very essential remedy in this case and it flushes out the toxins present in the body.
- Tea bags are known to be very effective in curing dark circles. A cold tea bag should be put on top of each eye for 10 to 15 minutes everyday.
- Raw potato slices will help tighten baggy, slice it and place it on your eye area.
- Chill a spoon in the refrigerator and place it over your closed eyes for a few minutes. This reduces the swelling in your eye.
- Stay away from drinks at bedtime or restrict yourself to only a few sips. Drinking fluids before bedtime increases your body’s fluid retention and the likelihood it will settle in your eyes during sleep.
- Elevating the head of your bed will prevent bags under eyes. Since your head will be raised it will keep fluids from setting around your eyes. Try placing six inch wooden blocks under your bed’s headboard.
okie, nobody will date me now. *sigh* =)
p/s- Thanks yong hui that had accompanied me this two days.
He got Saman by traffic police when he’s fetching me *road block*. lol.
p.p./s – thanks Yong for the breakfast!
p.p.p./s – I shall get to bed earlier today!
tuning to – 三角志