TM (Telekom Malaysia Berhad) has just unveiled and revived their interactive multimedia site, HYPP TV (www.hypp.tv), the 1st broadband TV in Malaysia which allows us to enjoy smooth streaming online video as there’s almost no buffering time and the quality is definitely much better than most video sites. It’s basically similar to Astro but instead of Astro on demand, they have their very own video on demand. You can now enjoy your favorite programs anywhere anytime, even in the LOO, as long as you have the WIFI.
Me and some of the other bloggers were invited to the launch last Saturday at the LAUNDRY in The Curve.
Registered at the booth set outside Laundry, and got a goodie bag which contain of TM paper clip, TM t-shirt, TM CD holder & also a Hypp tv CD.
The most interesting part, is that we, the bloggers, were required to attend the launch in costume. That explained why I turned into a Cat woman.
Well, he now fancy DSLR more than his guitar. Tech-savvy. Lol.
But I am not so sure about her costume.
without the beard.
But, I guess just that I don’t recognize the person she’s imitating.
That’s what Audrey Hepburn always wears.
Then it was officially launched by Mr. Jeremy Kung, the Executive Vice President, Consumer, TM, together with Ms. Emily Wee, General Manager of Content and Digital Media, TM net Sdn Bhd and Mr. Jamal Hassim, Chief Executive Officer of SyQic Capital, Hypp.TV’s technology platform and content service partner.
HYPP TV is the site where you can watch videos of a wide variety of content genres ranging from
- News & Current Affairs (local and worldwide with different languages),
- Variety & Entertainment (music , TV series, entertainment news),
- Sports (football, mainly from the EPL -Barclays Premier League as TM has a 3-year deal with Football Association Premier League and was given exclusive rights to Barclays Premier League online content for Malaysian Internet users),
- Lifestyle (women-oriented channel such as Fashion TV, fashion, beauty & food),
- and Movie & Drama(Hollywood latest blockbusters and popular Korean and Chinese dramas)
- With more than 30 channels to choose from, Hypp.TV will have something to suit the viewing pleasures of almost everyone and TM streamyx subscribers will have plenty of broadband TV options.
In addition to the wide variety of channels on offer, subscribers can also have access to:
- Video-on- demand. Subscribers can now enjoy unlimited replay anytime anywhere.
- Live streaming format.
- Interactive services, such as, web-shopping.
There’s seriously too much to be listed here, so go check it out at www.hypp.tv or www.tm.com.my
Tempted to subscribe, but afraid that it’ll be expensive? Don’t worry, subscription fees is less than RM10. Unbelievable, no?
Yea, Streamyx subscribers can now sign up for Hypp.TV account at www.hypp.tv for free, and pay a flat rate of RM9.90 per month for all content. Monthly subscription fees will be included in subscribers’ Streamyx accounts.
It’s just so simple. What are you waiting for now? Get yourself freedom and choice just a click away. Oops, let me continue about the event now.
Yea, the event then continues with a press conference.
Now I know why Elvis is with DSLR. ;)
Followed by the best part of it, F-O-O-D!
The food is good, no joke.
After filling up our stomach with the delicious food, the bloggers took a photo with the team from TM.
The emcee was kind enough so pretty much every participants got a goodie bag.