simple words of yours
is enough to make the smile for the whole day.
I wore long jeans to class today. teehee.
after class, went KFC and secret recipe with Maggie.
Had, chocolate indulgence at Secret Recipe.
& then, cheesie wedges at KFC.
how many calories? you count for me. I don’t want to know.
dengggg, I feel so guilty now.
Second day of period, supposed to go out with Kevin. But,
I thought I should rest at home.
Still, I ended up at Pyramid with Chianwei, Ivan & Yeewei.
A little shopping again & Sushi King with them.
I ate again, 2 sushi & 6123862368 of green teas. *chop me*
I know have it in red, pink, orange, yellow, purple, blue, grey & black.
After eating, Chian wei and Yee Wei continue their shopping,
and as for Ivan and me, we are too tired to walk,
and so, we went to ADD ON to have rest our feet.
Those people there are interesting.
Exclude Dylan Chong! ngenge.
Bumped into someone, hmm.
but I ain’t brave enough to talk to that someone. failure.
Night, went to Pyramid again.
– another one DKNY sold – *smile*
k, now. some random thoughts of mine,
a sweet gentleman, is define as
– one that is thoughtful enough to stand at your back when you’re going up on the escalator because he said you are wearing a skirt.
– a honeyed one, that give necessary compliments that you will really appreciate it.
– a sweet one, that wipe of the food scrubs that left at the side of your mouth for you.
– a tactful one, that chose out the non-fattening food for you.
– a caring one, that fetch you home and do a u-turn for you so that your home’s gate will just be at the side when you got down from the car.
– & a gentleman that do the paying job.
ok, enough of my randomness.
so yea, I went to Dragon-I with Joe for dinner. *smile*
p/s – TAN WAY SHEAN, you owe me 3 rings now!!!
p/p/s – Adidas sleek, here I come.
p/p/p/s – Thanks yeewei for the MCKY pouch! =)