Last week, together with 20 others bloggers, we were invited by WeChat to an exclusive event held at Blu Med, Mid Valley. It’s a casual dinner where WeChat Malaysia showcased WeChat version 5.1 along with a number of new features; also launched the new WeChat games!!!
Before dinner, we were first introduced to the WeChat games!
I am never someone who loves games, but these games are just too chio to say NO to. ♥～(‘▽^人)
GunZ Dash – Choose your favorite hero and embark on an exciting adventure in a fantasy universe. Speed through worlds and collect coins for a high score in this thrilling 2D animated, endless running game!
2Day’s Match – A brand new casual puzzle game. Match two tiles of the same kind to clear them! Challenge yourself and win your Crown!
Craz3 Match – An easy-to-play but addictive game! Line up animals of the same kind for spectacular effects and move on to the next level!
Oh, & also bloggers were invited to play the games in the huge screen provided that night.
I tried the Craz3 MatcH, & ended up as the lowest scorer that night. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
But probably because these chio animals are really irresistable, i actually started playing everyday (it’s addictive, trust me!), & improved pretty much. *you can try challenging me…(¬‿¬)*
Catching up with the ladies during the dinner.
the always looking so good Careen, also the emcee of the night; & my bestie, adelechow.
Next up, we were briefed on the new features of WeChat version 5.1.
Not only can you send chat messages via mobile data or WiFi, WeChat also allows you to:
– Create group chats, hosting up to 100 friends in a chat with two select groups;
– Edit ‘Favorite Messages’– Save your favorite text and voice messages, photos and videos to ‘Favorite Messages’
– Register with email address & start chatting instantly
– Gmail Contact Integration – Link to your Google account
– Optimized to support the latest versions on both iOS and Android.
– New Stickers to express yourself
That’s all for now.